I have reached a very overwhelming time in my life as a mom. I have a child in Jr High and 2 under the age of 5. I feel like I am in constant limbo. Keeping up with Doc McStuffins, Lego Chima and YouTube!
There are so many ways for children to receive information about the world and so many things competing for their attention. I want the things I need for them to know to take the foreground. It is difficult. I try to pass on the things I know to be important during bedtime and as we walk through our day.
Never the less I still feel there are things I want them to know and never forget.
I decided that this week I would write Ten Things I Want to Say to My Kids!. I hope you will take some time to do the same and link up!
- Knowing God is the most important thing you can do in life.
- I Love You. NO MATTER WHAT.
- You are precious and priceless in my eyes.
- Don’t be afraid to stand up for your beliefs. Be Proud of who you are and where you come from.
- You can always find a blessing to smile about.
- Never give up. Work hard for what you want.
- It is never to late to learn from your mistakes.
- Learn to make the best of every situation.
- Take advantage of the opportunities you are given. Explore the world and have fun doing it.
- Keep moving forward. Learn from the past, but do not get stuck in it.
What are the 10 Things you would like to say to your kids?
As always please grab a button. Give us a shout out on Social Media and make plans to join us again next week.
Grab you button here: